I’m pleased to announce the release of JobRunr v5.3.0 (which is now available via Maven Central) and JobRunr Pro v5.3.0 which is available for customers with a subscription. Major highlights are support for Spring Boot 3.0.0 and Kotlin 1.7.20.
New features in JobRunr & JobRunr Pro
This release again adds some performance improvements.
- Support for Kotlin 1.7.20: JobRunr 5.3.0 adds support for Kotlin 1.7.20.
- Support for Spring Boot 3.0.0-M5: Soon, Spring Boot 3.0.0 will be released. JobRunr 5.3.0 is now tested with Spring Boot 3.0.0 and works out of the box.
- Support for Spring Context Indexer: JobRunr 5.3.0 also adds support for the Spring Boot Context Indexer - this allows you to generate a Spring component index and allows for faster startup times.
- Improve JobRunrPro Migrations from JobRunr 4.0 to JobRunr 5.0
- Support Migration from JobRunr OSS to Pro in MongoDB