Are you processing millions of jobs? Do you need to find that one job and find out if it succeeded? JobRunr Pro has you covered - thanks to a new feature called Job Filtering.
Note that users using Redis as StorageProvider can only filter on State, Job Signature, Queue and ServerTag.
You can combine multiple filters to quickly find the job you are looking for like:
- Job Name
- Job Signature / Method Signature
- Job Fingerprint / Complete method with serialized parameters (toString())
- The queue the job was submitted on
- The server tag of the job
- Created after / Created before
- Updated after / Updated before
To see a complete demo of JobRunr Pro with job filtering, have a look at this blog post.
This feature works great in combination with the custom delete policies. As you keep less data in your storage provider (either SQL or NoSQL), job filtering will be faster if there is less data.