JobRunr Pro is a drop-in replacement for JobRunr, available under a paid subscription and adds a lot of extra functionality to support your difficult business processes:
- Easy upgrades: you have a lot of scheduled jobs but want to refactor? JobRunr Pro has you covered - just make your old job methods package private and JobRunr Pro will still execute them.
- Queues: are you processing a lot of jobs and do you have critical business processes that must finish on-time? Queues to the rescue! Just schedule your job with a higher priority and it will bypass all the other jobs.
- Job Chaining: reuse existing service methods and chain jobs to have cleaner code and an immediate overview of your business process.
- Batches: batches allow you to create a bunch of background jobs atomically and combined with Job Chaining they can make complex workflows easy!
- Server Tags: do you have jobs that can only run on certain servers (e.g. Jobs that should only run on Windows, Linux, …)? Server Tags let you filter jobs by certain tags so that they are only run on certain servers.
- Mutexes: do you consume a resource in your jobs that can not be shared? Thanks to mutexes, JobRunr will postpone jobs with shared mutexes until the mutex is free.
JobRunr Pro is by no means a finished product - subscribing will allow me to build extra features including:
- Authentication for the dashboard
- Notification support if suddenly many jobs start failing
- a Slack and Microsoft Teams plugin which allows you to follow up on jobs and be notified if batches are finished (so business does not have to disturb you to find out how long a job will take)
- feature requests from you!