I’m pleased to announce the release of JobRunr v6.3.0 (which is now available via Maven Central) and JobRunr Pro v6.3.0 which is available for customers with a subscription.
Since the 6.2.0 release, we did some performance improvements related to the dashboard resulting in less calls to the JobRunr rest API and we also did stability improvements which should result in less
SevereJobRunrExceptions. This release adds support for Micronaut 4 and Kotlin 1.9.
In JobRunr Pro, we added Observability support, added the option to set a
Job time-out, users can now sort the jobs in the dashboard and we improved the
RetryPolicy which now also allows to specify a custom amount of retries per
And last but not least, all dependencies were also updated.
Although the JobRunr Pro Dashboard gives instant insights how your jobs are doing, you may already have an observability platform like Jaeger, HoneyComb or New Relic running inside your organization. JobRunr Pro now out-of-the box integrates with many of these observability platforms so you can keep on top of things. This means you can now see how long your different Job instances take and where a job spends the most time right from your existing observability platform.
Job time-out is exactly what you think it is - specify it when creating a
Job and if the
Job is processing longer than the given time-out, JobRunr will automatically interrupt it.
- JobRunr Pro issue 15 : [FEATURE] Job Timeout
- JobRunr Pro issue 156
: [Improvement] Pause all job processing is respected when new
- JobRunr issue 779: [BUG] Support for Java Records to the JacksonJsonMapper
- JobRunr issue 782: [BUG] ElectStateFilter and ApplyStateFilter are also invoked when no statechange happened.
- JobRunr issue 881: [BUG] Severe JobRunr Exception
- JobRunr Pro issue 114 : [BUG] Custom DataSource for migrations is not working
- JobRunr Pro issue 140 : [BUG] IllegalJobStateChangeException followed by SevereJobRunrException