I’m pleased to announce the release of JobRunr v3.1.2. It is now available for download from Maven Central.
No new features…
- Github issue 130:Spring Boot application is not starting if JobRunr is used with Spring Cloud Stream RabbitMQ dependency
- Github issue 138: Severe JobRunr exception when suspending laptops
- Github issue 139: Support for Spring Transactions on JobRunr jobs.
- Github issue 142: Microsoft SQL Server not compatible with Latin1_General_100_CI_AS_SC_UTF8 collation.
- Github issue 148: Providing a better description for all mathematical expressions when enqueueing a job
- Github issue 149: When using interfaces for jobs where the job method is removed/renamed do not throw an exception.