Some small and incremental releases which added the following new features:
- ElasticSearchStorageProvider: a new
ElasticSearchStorageProvider is available and allows you to use ElasticSearch 7 and up as a NoSQL database for your jobs.
- Redis: If you use Redis, you now have the option to use either Jedis or Lettuce as client library. To do so, choose one of the
JedisRedisStorageProvider - this is the existing Redis StorageProvider (using Jedis) but it has been renamed.
LettuceRedisStorageProvider - this is the new Redis StorageProvider (using Lettuce).
RedisStorageProvider has been renamed to
Other improvements & bugfixes
- GitHub issue 27: Jobs that don’t exist anymore (
MethodNotFoundException) causes exceptions during database maintenance.
- GitHub issue 28: Succeeded latency time and processing time are wrong
- GitHub issue 30: Dashboard uptime sensor switches randomly when using Redis
- GitHub issue 31: Daily recurring jobs run multiple times if not in UTC timezone